Thursday, August 9, 2012

Caponomics On Amazon: The List

I thought I would share a list of each of the books I review on Amazon, so you could search for them as you check out the site. I'm under "Caponomics," just like the name of the blog. Here is what you can find thus far...

The Incredible Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson
Chanukah Guilt by Ilene Schneider
Timequake by Kurt Vonnegut
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Maus by Art Spiegelman
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Julie And Julia by Julie Powell
One Second After by William R. Fortschen
The President Is A Sick Man by Matthew Algeo
Destiny Of The Republic by Candice Millard
Hearts In Atlantis by Stephen King
The Green Mile by Stephen King
Bag Of Bones by Stephen King
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King
The House Of Thunder by Dean Koontz
The Servants Of Twilight by Dean Koontz

I will continue to update this list as I review more books, so keep checking this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment