Sunday, August 7, 2011

Questions For Caponomics August 2011

I did not do a session of answering questions for the readers last month, since there were none to answer. I was considering replacing that with a simple this or that post for the month of July, but felt to instead give it a break for the month. For the month of August, I will be open to answering questions that you the reader may have. Whether it be about a topic I have already covered or a topic that I haven't. At the end of the month, I will answer as many of the questions as I can to the best of my ability.

Feel free to submit questions in the comment area. I will answer all of the questions together in the last week of August. It's great to be able to cover topics that you, the reader, would like to see covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment