Friday, September 9, 2011

Six Month Anniversary

Six months ago, I was given the encouragement to begin my experience on Blogger. I set up the blog, gave it an attempt, and have been enjoying my time ever since. My first six months have been excellent and filled with many opportunities that have been a blast and build me with such a fantastic foundation to my writing career. There will be many opportunities to celebrate on my blog, such as for my annual anniversaries in which I started blogging on March 9th of this year, as well as for the 100th post that is twenty-two posts away.

For now, I must say that I am impressed with the numbers thus far. I have published seventy-eight posts to my blog thus far for the six months I have been on, I have nine followers, and a total of 3,110 page views as I write this celebratory post. That is an impressive number of times people have stopped by my blog to read my work. It was also a huge honor to have Cabot comment on my post about their sun dried tomato and basil Cheddar cheese I wrote about as July's "Big Cheese" for my "Big Cheeses" segment. I've also been able to make my other segments, "Let's Be Brutally Honest," "Excellent Reads," "Check This Blog," "Top Notch Television," "Fantastic Films," "Questions For Caponomics," and everything else in between, such as my weekly American Idol reviews and my primary debate reviews, as well as anything else that doesn't have a category.

I look forward to filling this blog with some more enticing reads and a valuable second opinion that either provides you with an excellent reading experience or a valuable side on a specific topic. As always, I would like to thank Clever Clark, a follower of mine, for encouraging me to start blogging in the first place and for everything else he has done to help Caponomics. I would also like to thank all of my followers and readers for taking the time to read my posts. Here's to another six months, six years, six decades, up until however long I continue writing, which will be as long as I can think for myself and put those thoughts into writing. I guarantee you that there will be a lot more posts coming on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment