Sunday, December 2, 2012

Don't Worry, I Didn't Forget You

I wanted to make mention to the fact that this blog is, in fact, still active. I deeply apologize for not submitting as often as I was in the past, though between college and work, I have been over my head in stuff, stuff, and more stuff. I have not been able to visit this blog as often as I have in the past, but I will surely do my best to submit more blog posts toward the end of this month.

I have plenty in store. This includes a Shark Tank review of sorts, as it has become the only show I tend to watch regularly and that is if I have the time to do so. I will, however, check out Howie Mandel's Take It All in order to provide a review of the newest game show on the block. Who's Still Standing proved to be a dud in the long run in a world where Jeopardy!, Wheel Of Fortune, and a few circulating shows on GSN have become the only game shows that are able to stand on their own. We'll just have to see how this prize centered version of Prisoner's Dilemma works out. Interesting how NBC has created their own versions of both Russian Roulette AND Friend or Foe within back-to-back years.

I also have a cheese review in store, a response to my NFL predictions after the fact, the annual ten best books I read throughout the year, AND if that wasn't enough, I will be revealing my list of the ten worst books I ever read. These aren't the only things I will be going over. I intend to post about what ever I feel is worthy of a blog post. I was tempted to respond to Obama being reelected (oh where should I begin!), but have not gotten to that point.

Caponomics is still up for business. I wrote far more in 2011 than I did in 2012, but I had far more open time in 2011 than I do in this present year. March 9, 2013 will be my second anniversary and I highly intend to make it to 200 posts (maybe even 250 posts) within the upcoming year. I will also continue posting on Amazon. So if you're interested in reading what I have to say about the various books I have read, feel free to take a look at my reviews. I'm under the name "Caponomics." At the moment we speak, a comment of mine has been featured on the page for Irvine Welsh's If You Liked School, You'll Love Work.

More posts will be on their way later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment