Friday, May 10, 2013

Any Suggestions For The 200th Post?

One of my goals for the summer is to be able to reach 200 posts on Caponomics. This post here is #193, so there are just seven more posts until we reach the golden number 200. The question I have at hand is... what do I want to do with my 200th post? I usually go over statistical information about how many page views I have, which posts were most popular, discuss highlights of specific posts, among other things. These are things that usually get done each anniversary (which is every March 9th) or on other post anniversaries, such as the 100th post on November 12, 2011, which I used to discuss my experiences on Blogger.

So what do you think I should discuss in my 200th post? Perhaps a Q&A, which I decided not to push forward on, because I wasn't getting any questions to answer. I could have created my own questions and pretend to be other people, but I find there's something special with having readers come forward with different questions being backed by different ideas that I will then provide feedback to with my own point of view on the subject. Maybe I could conduct another Q&A for #200, because I haven't conducted a Q&A in quite awhile.

If not a Q&A, what would be another idea for that particular post? If you think there's a fine idea, I'm take it into heavy consideration. I do have at least fourteen ideas that will be discussion topics for the next several posts. One thing to expect is consecutive posts or posts that are created on the same day, maybe two, even three in one. There's a lot in store for Caponomics.

Please leave ideas in the reply box or if you have any questions for a future Q&A, put them down there as well and I'll do my best to answer them. If I get at least two questions, then I'll launch a Q&A. If not, we could always do it another time and I'll think of something creative for the 200th post.

1 comment:

  1. My relationship has been restored,


    My Ex-boyfriend is back after he broke up with me.


    I am the happiest lady on earth,


    Never too late to fix your broken heart.


    You can still get your lover back...


    Fix broken relationship/marriage...


    Thanks............................R.buckler11@gmail com,,

    ReplyDelete